A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

Aggregator gang
Lol Desir’s a chef assistant now and is completely separated from his team, how does that make sense lol

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

we are a cooking manga now

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Can't wait for the foodgasm pages

Code:

cooking Desir is best Desir

Code:

Isn't it the opposite? The leader of the team that hunted them relentlessly, each other member having a personal grudge against them, is now on their team and inexplicably, everyone seems to be over it. From Romantica's view, it's like a heel turn. Pram's completely past it, and Desir's acting like it was never a problem to begin with. Adjest is basically the unwilling poster girl for Nobles as a whole, and nobody, not even Romantica who technically is one, has gotten good treatment at their hands. Desir just doesn't give a shit because he knows most of the world is gonna burn, and he needs to focus on that, whereas Pram doesn't care anymore as long as he has Desir.

I mean I get how she is supposed to feel at this point, at least in my eyes it just makes sense.

Code:

so shadow world isnt quite as dark as i anticipated

Code:

Group Leader
"Isn't it the opposite? The leader of the team that hunted them relentlessly, each other member having a personal grudge against them, is now on their team and inexplicably, everyone seems to be over it. From Romantica's view, it's like a heel turn. Pram's completely past it, and Desir's acting like it was never a problem to begin with. Adjest is basically the unwilling poster girl for Nobles as a whole, and nobody, not even Romantica who technically is one, has gotten good treatment at their hands. Desir just doesn't give a shit because he knows most of the world is gonna burn, and he needs to focus on that, whereas Pram doesn't care anymore as long as he has Desir.

I mean I get how she is supposed to feel at this point, at least in my eyes it just makes sense."

If there were a like button I'd like this.

@funa How is this a random tangent? It's a valid part of the story lol or do you just want a huge time skip to a critical part instead of what happens up to it.

This is losing me. Such a boring part with so much unnecessary stuff. Kinda killed the hype. MC was TERRIFIED of this event. And then... Well... it is boring AF.

Group Leader
I think you're just used to shitty isekais without substance tbh. This comic builds the events with a really good pace and makes them more meaningful instead of just having mindless action for no reason that edgy bois love.

these last couple issues have been awful, especially the food one. I hope this doesn't turn into trash. It was going so well. :(

What does this cooking shit and quest shit have to do with the story? Wish I could read and write Korean just to let the author know of my dissatisfaction.

Code:

The author is taking time to flesh out the story and the world yet people are complaining lol. People are too used to trashy, harem isekais where the protag is OP for no reason and the story is shallow. If you like those types of isekais then there are a lot for you to choose from. This is one of the isekais that I am glad they are fleshing out the world and adding side characters.

Users who are viewing this thread