A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

@maxnocz

I'll shove my self-righteousness up my arse once people like you stop crying about a series having a slight delay before it's scanlated. By a group that does it in the same high quality and about the same amount of time as Meraki did it. Can't imagine why the quality of the TLs are still so high after Meraki stopped doing it. There must be something going on there or something. Usually changing TL hands results in slight differences, but that didn't happen here. Hmm. Must just be a really good fucking TL.

Maybe if you stopped being a whiney prat you'd actually know a thing or two about the people who are scanlating the series and have been scanlating the series. But that's clearly far too above your pay grade.

@TheOneWhoSighs

I guess you dont know what "WHINEY" is.. I said " I miss Meraki because they're always on time." .. did I go whine about the current TL? AGAIN, I just said I miss Meraki. LOL
Calm your tits biatch..

@maxnocz

I miss Meraki because they're always on time.

It's literally a backhanded complaint. A.K.A. whine, about a series that got TL'd within a day of release.

"Calm my tits", I'm not the one complaining about a mango not being TL'd within a couple of hours of its release.

"I just said I miss meraki" while simultaneously insinuating that the group currently doing it aren't "on time". What the fuck does "on time" even mean anyway? It's not like you've contracted the group to TL the series in the first place and set deadlines. There's no concept of "on time" here except your own incessantly ridiculous standards. Standards which you probably wouldn't hold yourself up to if you were in the same situation.

I don't understand how scanlators see people like you complaining, and don't just opt out of bothering with the whole thing. Why spend 3-4 hours typesetting or translating for maybe $15-$20 of donations. That's not even minimum wage. And then you get to come to the series discussion and see people whining because you were too slow compared to their favorite little group.

A group they probably don't know anything about outside of they did SL and Returners.

UGH! i finally catch up on reading this and left off on a cliff hanger , like DAMN it always like this

@maxnocz

"I'm acting like an ass hole and you're scolding me online, you must be such a loser"

Says the guy that backhandedly insults a scanlation group by implying they're not on time. How pathetic must your life be to think everyone else operates on your concept of "on time"?

seeing all these arguments got me no space to jump in the comment section.

Well, and here am i the only one notice Darkness "Konosuba" refference in chp 60? lol don't mind me then. .-.

Nah, you're not the only one. Guys in the discord noticed the similarities too.

unknown.png

@maxnocz

You do realize you're still here as well, right?

And flinging really weak insults while you're at it. You can't just go "My bad, I was a cunt". No no no, you gotta imply the other person is crying, because clearly you've done nothing wrong.

Honestly, I'll be here for as long as I can get a laugh out of reading your responses.

Group Leader
My dude, hope you realize I started this series to begin with, and we release the chapters really fast considering certain groups take weeks sometimes months to release chapters after raw release. We release 6h-24h after raws are out depending on my daily schedule of work and private life.
What an entitled prick.
maxnocz:
I miss Meraki. Always on time! SAD
Grow up, also realize we're doing this for free* you spoiled child (*aside from donations which are optional, not mandatory).
@maxnocz

Okay first of all. I said "I missed Meraki because theyre always on time", I didnt discriminated anyone. You guys are just ASSUMING im throwing pebbles at you or your fave TLs. Does that mean I cant miss anyone without getting rebuttal ed? LOL Stop assuming and get a life. LOL

"Grow up, also realize we're doing this for free* you spoiled child (*aside from donations which are optional, not mandatory)."
You grow up. Did you jsut thought I was throwing shades at you? LOL. You do you, I dont care. @Retard_ and also, get your boyfriend @TheOneWhoSighs for a walk, he needs it.

Group Leader
Nice backpedal. Talk shit > get shit for it > claims he didn't talk shit LUL

@maxnocz

I never really understood this. Do you type at like, 1 one word every 30 minutes or something? I type at like, 90 a minute.

These messages don't exactly prevent me from walking. Do they prevent you?

Users who are viewing this thread