A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

what happened to Desir's third new member? What happened to the other swordsman that joined his group before the school competition?

well i realy liked this one but i made the mistake and read ahead and well seems to me as if the author became tired after season 1 and set up plot hooks to screw up the whole story because the plot becomes increasingly frustrating after season 2
and the ending well i would suggest you never commit the same mistake as i and read ahead in the novel if you enjoy this mahnwa.
while i would realy like to reveal my reasoning i wont because that would massively spoiler the story. just take my advice enjoy the ~ first 2 1/2 season and dont read ahead in the novel.
edit: lets just say the story grows from complex to simple and direct in hindsight.

Dex-chan lover
@reveluvza it is really great! there's only one arc that's (imo) way too boring, a shadow world where they had to do chores and everything was depressing as fuck...thankfully that was quite some time ago and it got way better from there onward.

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata That arc was where I stopped reading it, then the drama happened with the groups leaving and I just haven't had the desire to really read it again.

Dex-chan lover
@Hobnobs the arcs that comes after that has been fantastic, you'll be shocked trust me! it was just that one arc that was dragged too long and to this day I still don't understand why xD

Fed-Kun's army
If you want to get into this story use https://returnersmagic.com/ to read the missing chapters

I am up to date with the novel @Ch 224. And I would say, its quite great.

The most boring arc till now is obviously the shadow world where they had to do chores and they were separated from each other initially. Apart from that, its great ride till Ch 214.

And I just hope that by changes the author mean changes which would address potential plot holes rather than changing the ship or something like that.
Changing ship is pointless bcz most of the fandom favours Adjest instead of Romatica, so logically there is no reason to change that.

Why does this only have an 8.5, this is on par with solo levelling, of not, better. Deserves a 9 at least, the quality remained consistent, the art, the story, introduction of new characters, etc. all remained amazing, unlike solo levelling which had a blast off a start but continued to spiral downward.

Dex-chan lover
Like ToG, Is this series has an SBS? Or at last a place where I can learn more about Desir world.

Story starts out really strong but IMO the story kinda nose dives and starts meandering and not going anywhere

its most interesting concept (that they have to *reinact* historical events) shows up like once

maybe I'll revisit this once the series is done

Users who are viewing this thread