A Returner's Magic Should Be Special

MD@Home
The author is trying pretty hard to make the main character more and more edgy, and it is not doing the story any favors. :(

Read up to chapter 101 before dropping, cool premise and some interesting characters in the main cast but all the side characters are one note, the ice sword mans girl doesn’t really get much development past season 1, the whole shadow world thing at the end of season 1 sucked and can be skimmed through, and the whole thing gets really slow by the time season 2 rolls around. Sucks to see something we a lot of neat ideas behind it because super lame and a slog to read through as the writing just takes a dip overall.

Dunno about the hate for the series below. The original is even more do dumped with magic info mumble jumble. The manhwa is pretty neat so far, this part is very important for our understanding of the current events and foreshadowing. Is slow to read weekly so try to wait a few weeks and quench your thirst. Don't give up this gem. The battles are quite good, the art ain't bad and the side characters aren't cardboards.

Title indicates how lame Mc is don't read it's just team this team that can't do anything himself just a loser

I'm a bit pissed that I've completely lost progress of the previous chapters I've read in the past simply because they've been removed from here. Really frustrating that not only do I not know where I was up to, but that there are STILL gaps in the uploads

@Cherry_PuNK I suggest putting which chapter you are at in the "reading progress" and at anilist and mal or other tracking site. Mangadex is the kind of site where it's tricky reading licensed titles, there's not much to do.

Dex-chan lover
with over 200 and still counting chapters i have no idea what is going on anymore, are y'all keeping track of the story?

It's low key impressive how many cliches and generic characters the author manages to put in without adding even a little bit of originality.
The part where the generic Noble goons stick around for 60 chapters without saying anything other than "Grr commoners are trash" over 50 times was really interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm.... just finished Shadow Warrior: Tokugawa Ieyasu and began rereading Sakon: Record of the Sengoku Upheaval (The Latter makes sense now! What a masterwork these two!) and have been writing what I think is going to be my first Sci-Fi Adventure.
Needless to save, being in a good mood, stumbling upon this series and it's description I'm intrigued! You're going in the "Plan to Read Pile" My friend!

Users who are viewing this thread