A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 23

These type of tragedies have happened too often in real life, and we've seen them so often in stories. Did the author have to give us the details of another heartbreaker? Couldn't it have been left with what the prince and princess found out during the hunt? Ugh, that was so painful!

Dex-chan lover
Most who seated on the throne doesn't deserve on that chair. They were more suited in hell..-_-

Fed-Kun's army
PIECE OF SHIT KING!!! WOW!!! OH MY GOD???? WHY, I DIDn'T COME HERE LOOKING TO GET HURT SFljkfsdljksd

It was so innocent... and then the king made it into such a big deal... that was so shocking

If Mage and Magician are valuable resources and manpower and that mage is really good enough to work for the royal, then Isn't it would be wasting for killing him? I mean maybe, the King thinks that he has other reserve mage or what? And if really killing is the most effective solution, why don't make it official work, like accuse him for some fake crime would be less damaging the reputation of the royal? Please correct me if you have a better idea.

And so the plot thickens. He kinda looks like the dude who uses the black magic though. Same hair color and all. But why harm the royal family instead s of the princess's family?

It was a teen crush he made it into such a big deal. If anything he could've just fired him or sent him to do mage work somewhere far. Such a waste of talent too.

Users who are viewing this thread