A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 23

All of us comparing the concubine’s guardian mage with the dark mage: 🤨🤔🧐🧐

Sigh.. what a stupid king from a little kingdom. No wonder there are people who oppose you when you that kind of stupid dan narrow minded

No way in hell that small piece of wood would have a strong distinctive wooden smell.

wow literally everyone we see from this kingdom but the princess and her guard sucked. the maid snitched for no reason (they weren’t even having an actual affair, they were just friendly, if they had kissed or anything I’m sure it would’ve been shown), the knight kills an innocent dude with no hesitation (he’s excused a bit because he can’t really disobey a direct order from the king), and the king kills an extremely talented mage because what? his daughter MIGHT like him? he has no idea whether it’s actually true from the maid just seeing them LOOK at each other and plus what if he doesn’t like her back? just send him to work somewhere else, this is so extreme. i can’t imagine he’s anything but a tyrant.

Too many bastard in one palace!! Why can't people love whoever they want?! I get that she's a princess but come on now, he was a good man!!

Dex-chan lover
They didnt do anything right? Shouldn't he silence the useless servants instead?

Double-page supporter
Then the princess unleashed her power and engulfed the whole palace in flame. End of the story!

Bruh, now I'd love to see a separate story about them. Guess you could say a spin-off, where of course they both had a happy ending. 🥺😭

🤔. I just realized something the silver hair person deals with black magic. What if the brown hair mage didn't die but used magic to save himself but I guess being shot in the back by royalty twisted him.
This is just a theory I made up on the spot so don't attack me.

Users who are viewing this thread