A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 23

Aghh! Nooo! The mage was so sweet and with the princess were such a cute couple ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚
Fcking maid! Fcking king! Ahhhhh! ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Dex-chan lover
Maid: My liege, mayhaps your daughter fancy that commoner mage guard of hers

Father: Not on my goddamn watch!

Group Leader
and the thing is the princess ended up NOT even BECOMING THE EMPRESS, she was just a CONCUBINE. this all went down for NOTHING. OTL;

Okay, that King is nuts. Wouldn't it have been enough to separate them?
Also, please don't tell me this story or the Queen calling her daughter will stop Blackie from asking for a divorce.

Thank you for the new chapter!

I hope thqt king is still alive. He needs to suffer, I don't care who, just torture this idiot.

Aggregator gang
FUCKING HELL!!!!!! I HOPE THAT KING DIES A MISERABLE DEATH, THAT FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING DICK SUCKING LITTLE SHIT!!!!

Oh my god he was picking the flowers merrily and they just shot him with an arrow ??? WTF WHO THE HELL LET HIM BR THE KING HE DOESNT DESERVE IT OMG THAT WAS SO SADD !!;;;;

Kill the king!!!!! Wtf I feel so bad for the first concubine and the mage right now 😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
It was so sweet AND BECAME SO BRUTAL
I get if he banished or fired him as a mage, but just killing him while he was obviously picking flowers is unneeded cruelty. what a dic-

I want the maid and the king dead.🙃
Hope even after death, they suffer. JUST CAUSE YOU SAW HER SMILING AT HIM DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE FRICKIN TOGETHER!!
and I would get if you banished him or something BUT MFING KILLING THE POOR DUDE WHEN HE'S PICKING UP FLOWERS!!! DAMN!!

I get why the princess avoided flowers and didn't have any in her room after what happened...

Oh my goodness that is one of the most messed up events I've read in all my K-isekais

Users who are viewing this thread