A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 28

The names in this chapter remind me of Miss Not-so Sidekick. Novacasa and Buffy 😂

Wow if its continue with the side characters stories people will get bored really whats this

EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME! BUT YOUR ELBOW WAS CLEEEEEEEEEEEEARLY OFF THE TABLE!! THAT'S A FOUL OF THE HIGHEST DEGREE IN ARM WRESTLING!!! Lol

But in all seriousness, HOT DIGGIDY DAMN, she's packing some heat with those guns! 🤣

AW HES WEARING THE RING OMG OEOIWbhoifedn

@Rhaesar bruh how do you not realize the MC and ML is right there and call this a side character story

@aelf @lamija_378 i don't know how to respond that, stop for a sec and think what I really meant before assuming I'm a blind idiot..... i clearly know who they are, I just don't care who that ponytail guy is or who that damsel in distress is in previous chapter, this was what I meant

The art suffers greatly from same face syndrome that I almost thought she was Lune, if not for the ring and her mannerisms.

Dex-chan lover
Lol rip bald guy.. You messed with the wrong bitch...
When a single defeat isn't enough. It's like she almost broke his arm. For throwing him off,here and there. Lol XD.
DANG SHE ISSS SOOOO COOL.THAT SMUG FACE. 💓>\\<.
I like how it was panelize.

Thank you sooo much for the translations!💓

Users who are viewing this thread