A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 32

She's really cute, she just wants to deal with her inner issues without being forced to get married, that's why she can be a little overbearing at times but that's exactly what it makes her so likeable. Caramel can see how much effort she's putting, it's not like she's a bad person ): love them both ♡

Ya'll "she's being annoying" no fuckin duh she's trying to get the engagement annulled lmfao

WTF , she is seriously trying to annulled her engagement , why are you all calling her annoying !? I'm actually glad she is like that , unlike those stupid female lead that says "I won't fall in love with him again!" and the next 3-5 chapters she falls for him! And what!? Isn't it refreshing seeing a female lead full of smugness and is incredible funny , when it's usually the male lead that is like that!?☹

And for the previous chapter where the guard is 28 and lune is 15 , like seriously this is from the older timelines , it's NORMAL for them to have that big of age gap and I don't see anyone complaining about Lucas and Athy from WMMP right!? They literally have 100+ age gap , and ya'll seem to be fine with it!? Seriously , your guys complains is so stupid , they are not in the MODERN times. If your still going to complain , I'm going to put it like this. If your 15 right now and you fall in love with someone that has 10+ age gap than you and other people is saying it's disgusting will hurt right!? I literally see celebrity falls in love with someone older than them by 20 years in REAL LIFE , like what rights do you have to COMPLAIN about someone love life? Loving someone older that you by a lot of years is not necessary wrong. I hope all of you stop your foolish complains

Wait... is that mage the same mage that the concubine loved or not?? They look very much alike tho .-. No way he’s getting revenge on the kingdom through Caramel right? Im so anxious nooo :”) gotta proteccc caramelll

@Lkk17 that's what I noticed too!! but like it's not Caramel's kingdom's fault it was the concubine's father's fault.

Omggggg i didnt expect that sudden plot twist with the mage
AAAAAAHH!!! Im loving that last panel😭😭

STOPP THEY'RE SO CUUUUTEE

the plot thickens... i kinda liked the concubine so this is disappointing

hehe
4zrjn1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread