A Royal Princess with Black Hair - Ch. 6

omg omg she better whoop them for bringing her out xd tysm for the update

She clocked that it was sus tho so like I’m p sure she’ll be okay tbh,, I have a feeling he’s gonna witness her being bad ass LOL

she knew that the letter was shady but she still went to meet and went BY HERSELF come on!!! was hoping she was smarter than this so i hope she proves me wrong next chapter by kicking ass or something

Dex-chan lover

Aaahh i'll looking forward for next chapterrr, i hope our FL gonna snap her enemy.
Thankyouu for translation~

Fed-Kun's army
wtf bruh these bitches are so dam petty mayb thats why the prince doesnt fucking like u

@zeldashaircut
i get that she thought he was teasing her or smthg but arent all letters from royalty stamped by the royal seal or smthg?? like goddamn tbh i expected more from her too ngl but maybe shell redeem herself next chap

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what she's going to do with the people who called for her? LOLOLOL I hope she rips them all a new one.
Many thanks

Considering she was already suspicious I'm hoping she went with a plan and didn't just ignore her suspicions. I'm hoping we'll see the prince come to rescue her only to find her being the one harassing her would-be kidnappers/assailants.

Rather than rescue her, the prince will probably have to rescue the people who sent this letter. 😆

Was the suspicious person suggesting to kill her that annoying Lune? She kinda seems like a very manipulative person. Can anyone tell me? Suspicious suspicious

Dex-chan lover
He's going to get implicated in it and she's going to hate him for it.

Or will he be able to explain by killing some fools?

Users who are viewing this thread