A Royal Princess with Black Hair

Honestly I agree with everyone here but yeah I'll just keep reading cause even tho the characters are lacking, I still really enjoy this manhwa 😊

the MC’s a Mary Sue and literally nothing has happened that made her show any other part of her personality (nothing has made her actually panic or even feel like she’s in conflict) ; makes the manhwa feel flat and badly written

The ML literally only exists to keep being shocked by the MC’s op-ness and free spirited-ness, and is hot but flat

Art’s ok: colors and details are lovely in some spots but the fluidity of the character’s posing and the general anatomy needs work bc it can come off a bit awkward

Lol, I think they zoomed the cover pic in b/c ppl were noticing the leg-stabby thing too often.

Omggg an update!!! I really love this so much, so I am very grateful to the translators. Thank you <3

A story about two people pleasers, who won't speak up about their desire to not get married to one another, fall in love because of peer pressure...not sure what the moral here is but...

@yellow6000 everyone in the castle aside from jealous women are just, "so happy for their love," that they feel pressure to not let people down. Don't want to get too far into spoiler territory, but their encounters with the Empress are a prime example. The definition I'm using for peer pressure here is when other's set expectations for you that you don't want to disappoint, forcing you to comply to their wishes.

@imperfectinfinity they dont feel pressure. even though everyone thinks they are in love its an arranged marriage so they dont really need to fall in love and they know that. from this ch, carmel wasnt in pressure, since he was smitten by her because of her piano, not because everyone told him to. and for the empress situation, they arent being forced to be in love, they are just forced to go with the marriage. marriage and love are different things, in their situation they are being forced to marry by peer pressure, and their love is not really relevant. but i get what ur saying and u brought up very good points.

Users who are viewing this thread