A Royal Princess with Black Hair

Author: Should we learn about noble manners before we make the story? And how many unbeatably strong pretty ladies do we need?

Also author: Nah. We don't need it since we're gonna make it a comedy. Ah, YES that sounds great.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Okay so next chapter finally we can see caramel adn blackie interactions again right? I must know beforehand so i can make myself ready to LOL again 😂😂😂😂😂

As much as I love the art style and am very thankful for the scans team for this, I'm not really feeling the series as much as I did anymore. Idk but I find the FL too arrogant and intrusive. Though I love the strong, badass female protag as much as the next guy, her personality isn't really the type I can appreciate, and while both protags seem to have the same goal in mind, it just seems like the ML is more sensible about it. But then again it's not like an over-the- top, arrogant, and wild FL is an unusual trope in most mangas/manhwas; I just suppose the way the author executed it doesn't really make me love or vibe with the character. But hey, to each their own yknow.

I appreciated the series at the start but now the FL is just too mehhh for me. Hopefully it'll be interesting enough for me to read again in the future but for now I might refrain from reading this anytime soon.

Thank you so much for working on this project!!! I really like this!! Please upload sooner!!!

Dayum that cliffhanger..... But I am more curious to what that madam said to her.. Someone who is closest to her, in which, it is the prince? I'm guessing but it's gotta be him lol

This manhwa is one of the best that i have ever read.
It's funny, great in story, beautiful arts, and characters personality.

The art is stunning, but the writing needs a little work. The writing is amateurish- they are trying to make the fl this cool and smart princess, but she comes off “I’m not like other girls” ish. (Insert disney debby ryan smirk meme)

Reminds me of those gaming male mcs where they are OP but also an arrogant loser. Her personality clashes completely with the setting of nobility and would do better in realistic fiction.

Story sets her up as -> I hope she’s not dumb and weak -> She can kick butt and say witty comebacks! ( problem is she’s still not that smart for nobility and can’t read people/the room)

5/10 I don’t recommend this. The art is beautiful though.

The cover need a rework, that almost made me miss this manga, love the art other than that cover

@ezaspie it's not that she cannot read others, she just don't care. But she really good to see when someone want to hurt her or when he's dangerous. Also her personnality doesn't really clash with nobility, or more like she learned to put a facade of noblesse so that nobody could say anything about her action

@yeyo69 i can completely understand where you’re coming from, but I still disagree. We just have different views on the FL, no right or wrong here 😊.

From what I understood from what you said, the author sets her up to be a character that is care free about other people and has a beautiful and meek facade that doesn’t match up to her spunky personality and I agree.

The thing I disagree about is that I don’t believe the actions and the words of the FL match up to the setup. This is my view and you probably won’t agree and that’s fine. The Fl definitely doesn’t care about other people, but I really think she needs to read the room better. I guess she doesn’t need to read people since she doesn’t care, but randomly resorting to beating up other females in retaliation and talking informally to unfamiliar people would not work logically and would damage her cover in an instant. It would’ve worked if this was a comedy, but it isn’t. From my perception, she’s an immature version of “cool and smart” female lead.

@KSPotato Cannot agree more, i dropped at chapter 20ish i don't know why i can't like the characters and the story as well, your reason is the perfect reason why i don't like this. I also feel they are too Mary Sue/Gary Stu-vibe (being a beauty/handsome, smart, rich, strong with a little/useless weakness, etc) while also being arrogant and act so over the top with shitty plot that FL can solve easily with just a punch, the ML is better because he is more sensible. It's surprising that the author can create likeable & balanced FL like Latte but with this series, the FL is so meh.

That engagement ring arc turn me off from this series
Why the fck they put a literal reality show game in a manga about nobility drama?

Users who are viewing this thread