A Royal Princess with Black Hair

Thank you for translating it, please don't stop, i'm rooting for you for the next 7 chapters, go for it, fighting!😊

Looks disappointing based on the first episode. There's a lot of good reviews here though so I may give it another try. The premise just seems boring and cliche. Plus the characters don't seem likable.

@Acorny personally i like the enemies to lovers trope if its not too overdone. imho the two characters r a very fun pair. they have a nice rivalry but not to the extent that its a very forced "i hate you" feel. the first chp if im not mistaken was the one where they said they would plan the divorce right? im not gonna go into too much detail but in the future they dont actually make much progress in that aspect. not sure how you'll take that but since im rooting for their eventual marriage i dont mind it. idk much about it but i feel like they have a nice chemistry.
they eventually have a nice cute scene where they have the
cliche falling over scene where one lands on the other but i feel like it was done well cuz even tho there was a hint of blushing and a little embarrassment they didn't turn super red and immediately fall head over heels for each
sry for @ ing u even tho u didn't ask for it i just think it'd be a shame if u missed out on this manhwa.

I almost dropped this in the beginning because of the art seemed disappointing and the story was a bit ridiculous but surprisingly, the main characters actually end up growing on you. They're actually funny, smart and charming. It wasn't the best start but the characters improve and their little rivalry makes it fun.

Fed-Kun's army
The writing is absolute garbage. Neither of the mains is likeable. Too stupid and childish. The plot is half-assed.
Managed to get through 30 chapters before dropping.

This wouldn't be bad if it stuck to the original premise. Unfortunately it didn't so it sucks.

Users who are viewing this thread