A Ruined Princess and a Different World's Hero Make a Great Country! - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Let's Make Me a Queen (1)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up!

Been wondering whenever it was all just a major misunderstanding on par of both of them. But holy heck if the next chapter confirms that Spica is turning people into animals.

So, the ToC says this chapter should be 41 pages long, but there's only 25 pages uploaded here, and what's uploaded just ends in what feels like the middle of something instead of a cut off point.

Is that how it is in the raws?

So, the ToC says this chapter should be 41 pages long, but there's only 25 pages uploaded here, and what's uploaded just ends in what feels like the middle of something instead of a cut off point.

Is that how it is in the raws?
First: Chapter 12 is this many pages long, ToC probably counts pages of both Chapter 12 and 13 since they are parts of the same topic/arc.

Second: The end pages are from Chapter 13, the confusion was there because in the raw website, you have to wait a whole day before buying one chapter for free (and each chapter is also split into two), so we got a little confused, we will add those pages in the next chapter's release. I guess you early readers got a little sneak peak into the next chapter, lol.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread