A Ruined Princess and a Different World's Hero Make a Great Country! - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Let's Make Me a Queen (2)

Tju

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author explains the motivations of Spica at one point, because right now it seems she is just evil for the heck of it.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author explains the motivations of Spica at one point, because right now it seems she is just evil for the heck of it.
I think she loves her sister in her own twisted way. I kinda forget, so I might have to reread from the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
What a great and sane ruler they have. I bet they're REALLY glad they picked princess spica now

Dex-chan lover
??? She is just following what her sister said when they were kids

Supporter
This got interesting! I think Spica is probably just trying to be fun, mischievous, and a little naughty, and save her sister from having to be Queen. She loves Stella.

Dex-chan lover
Spica just doing what Stella told her plan after she become a queen, Stella is the one that said she wanna turn everyone into animals. Spica took it literally and decided to help Stella. Knowing Stella she probably doesn't even remember what she said because she definitely being dumb as usual

Users who are viewing this thread