A Sign of Affection

Group Leader
For those that have access on Crunchyroll, it a simulpub over there https://www.crunchyroll.com/comics/manga/a-sign-of-affection/volumes

So can i read it for free somewhere or how can i read the full story + future chapters, will chrunchyroll premium do just fine or is there a better way ??

@skaut99 unfortunately this was dropped because there's an official English license by Kondansha comics. You can read and support the author by buying the volumes or chapters on Comixology, Book Walker, or Amazon Kindle -- but if you don't want to buy the individual volumes, Crunchyroll also offers the english translated version, and they update chapters whenever they're published monthly (Which could save a little more money since you have access to the other services they offer)! I believe the next chapter available is 14 and it'll come out sometime later this month (late November) on Crunchyroll! Definitely support the mangaka so that the series could keep continuing! :)

I refuse to feel bad for when childhood friend-kun gets his heart broken

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
more chapters please this is some good fucking fluff

I would have enjoyed this more if they could draw FL much less of a baby.

Author could make FL more mature emotionally and this shoujo could be upgraded to a decent josei.

i don't want this as an anime. this is peak live-action drama material. and by God, is it so good... i love it.

Fed-Kun's army
I absolutely adore the works of Morishita Suu and this is no exception. Extremely wholesome and sweet. :’)

@macroblitz yep, quite well in fact! the manga depicts being deaf pretty accurately :) you should watch the yt channel Sign Duo for more information, they're great.

Users who are viewing this thread