A Skeleton Who Was The Brave - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Former Brave, Raising Children (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
...and I remember who none of these characters are. Really, I don’t remember anything from this series (what the overarching plot/story is or what he immediate goal is or why a skeleton can get jobs from the guild). I should probably just reread it but I’m too lazy, I’d rather just be eternally confused

bit confused she id's him as a Brave in this ch. but before that he fibbed and just said was heroes friend so did he come clean.
Ah Raising the kid wonder how thats gonna go.

Fed-Kun's army
I like how they used an ass shot in the foreground twice in the same chapter, using the exact same pose. Also I love the "Godspeed Skeleton Nanny", can't say I've heard a title like that before...

Dex-chan lover
There's no damn reason for me to gear teared up over this generic slumkid's mom passing on but goddamnit something's in my eye😭😭😭😭

Fun fact: while "paprika" in English is only used to refer to the spice, in a lot of other languages it's also used to refer to peppers in general, so Al is basically saying "let's buy some bell peppers", not "let's buy some spices". Japanese kids hating bell peppers is like American kids hating broccoli/brussels sprouts.

Users who are viewing this thread