A Slave Who Wants to Do Perverted Things With Her Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
Well, that's pretty abrupt. But at least, it's an actual ending and it seems quite in-character for him to just clumsily throw it out there, then go right back to manga.

Contributor
Short and sweet. And rushed, but well, the entire premise was just a little thing.

Supporter
There's no banging or porking involved here, but I am content reading this. Thank you author.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the work guys, this was my trash manga of the week lately. Just some fun story to waste time :)

Dex-chan lover
man this was on my PTR list for months and i binged it all in under an hour because i knew that I'd forget about it if it doesn't show up in my feed, glad i did though, it's a good manga.

Honestly better than dragging it out and making it a love tetrahedron or something tbh

Dex-chan lover
I guess you can only do so much
"Let's fuck"
"No. Manga"

Thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
This isn't going to be one of those situations where I mark a manga as Completed then one day happen to see it pop back up on the front page and realize it got several more chapters that I was never notified of, is it?

It was a short gag manga anyways can't say I didnt want more but not a bad ending. Ty for translating.

Felt bad for the girl. Too bad I guess. Those assistants were kinda right. Man is so obsessed with manga that he neglects everything. The girl should either just think of them being in a platonic relationship or just leave him. 3/10 for plot, 8/10 for boobs.

Double-page supporter
TF?? Well, I got to see a genuinely happy assistant girl tho, so a happy but horribly rushed ending I guess?...

Users who are viewing this thread