A Social Distance Rom-Com with Intense Intimate Contact After X Days

Staff
Super Moderator
If you're wondering why we started with chapter two, it's because the first chapter is locked in LINE's Manga App and we have no idea how to get to it...
If anyone knows how to, please send me a DM or join our discord and ping me anywhere!

Contributor
@animepig
Just treat it like a socially-enforced long-distance relationship romcom, replacing C***** with whatever other realistic or fantastical reason instead, such as magical barriers that greatly limit our mobility and direct interaction.

Dex-chan lover
line has a manga app? huh, learned something new. been using line for 2 years not and not noticed

I feel like reading this would go against my idea of escapism... but to each their own, I guess.

A pretty funny take on the "100 days until..." genre
Oh wait did i say funny
I meant soul crushing
Yeah that

Dex-chan lover
I would like to give it a shot. Too bad that there is no chapter 1. Author killed himself in my eyes

Banned
@Kafka

couldn't you just assume Chapter 2 is Chapter 1?
That's how it's presented in the author's pixiv series index; https://www.pixiv.net/user/2982949/series/89456

Any plans to do chapter 1? No one's going to read if they have to start from chapter 2...

You know, with the scare-demic going on, this is kind of depressing/sad, but I think that vibe is completely intentional on the mangaka's part. Yea, irony -- it's what's for dinner. 😑

Users who are viewing this thread