A Splendid Revenge Story of a Super-Dreadnought Cheat Villainess - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Audience

Dex-chan lover
What MC said about her father I agree so much that I can't help raise my sword. What kind of father or even a Nobel is this? In front of the daughters and even at the king? Are you sure it was even a human? Not a pile of shit-wearing human skin?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for upload. The father is a scumbag and doesn't deserve to be a nobel. Hope MC could finish him.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Just kill him already so we can get it over with…
Also if this series is based on a LN or something can people spoil me about if this guy that showed her around is going to be a love interest…

Dex-chan lover
I really want her to out all the child abuse, threats, unpaid labour, that this poor girl was put through.

God this man is honestly worse than her brother for me, BC he seemed to know what was happening just as much as her brother but didn't care even one iota about the wellbeing of his children.

I really wonder how lunaria's childhood friend would react to finding out.

Thanks for the tl!

Dex-chan lover
If you're in FAFO mode, doing it in front of the king and queen seems like the worst possible choice.

Not only are you going to get roasted and put in your place, but the royals will likely add to your punishment. Jail, execution, banishment are just some of the fun potential outcomes.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda hoped Lunaria would just refuse to call him father and just use his name. To show how she wants to distance herself from him.
What MC said about her father I agree so much that I can't help raise my sword. What kind of father or even a Nobel is this? In front of the daughters and even at the king? Are you sure it was even a human? Not a pile of shit-wearing human skin?
The king should definitely react appropriately to that disturbance. The sheer audacity of a low level backwater aristocrat to interrupt an audience of a legitimate duchess with the royalty should be enough to get him arrested.

But, he is not real noble even in this manga. The real noble is Lunaria and Her mother, not him.
He is. Read page 4 again. "A destitute noble from a worthless remote region". That's obviously nothing compared to a duke/duchess. However, it's quite commoner level either.

Dex-chan lover
.. the acting head of a duke family is being disrespectful towards royal family?

It's either the royal family is weak or the acting head have something on the king to allow such manners.

Judging by how the acting head is being treated even by the guards, I think it's the former.

Dex-chan lover
wait
how fucking stupid are this guy when he intterupts the fuking king
the mother fucking god damn king
Like bro your lucky the king ddint demand you in jail instantly
The general theme of this chapter was "dad is a massive eazily manipulated dumbass (who probably had a hand in mom's death)".
If we are lucky, next chapter will end with his beheading for his attitude.

Dex-chan lover
.. the acting head of a duke family is being disrespectful towards royal family?

It's either the royal family is weak or the acting head have something on the king to allow such manners.

Judging by how the acting head is being treated even by the guards, I think it's the former.
Given how the king treats the former duke, I doubt the royals are weak. Daddy is a dumbass who can't read a room, so he probably assumes he is above everyone.

Side note, nice to see the king isn't against her like in the game. Between her exposing her family's dirty laundry and the fact that her magic didn't go out of control (just a nice, controlled explosion) shows her efforts to change the persecption of her does make a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread