A Splendid Revenge Story of a Super-Dreadnought Cheat Villainess

Dex-chan lover
well, description said super dreadnought
0cc49c2c88d3a6c17e8da4acfd4e43f6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Idk but the official hair color of the protag shown on the cover art compared to the way it looks like in the actual Manga kinda clashes.

I would thought her hair was purple because it's colored dark in the Manga then BOOM it's blond

Dex-chan lover
What I truly don't like about this story is that the "Heroine" of the original game is also a heinous person. If this was supposed to be an Otome game shouldn't she be a sweetheart? Just doesn't make any sense to me, feels like they just added "Villainess" as a buzzword to better preform.

Double-page supporter
I'm not really a fan of the art of this, and the pacing is breakneck. This is definitely not worthy of the 8.4 rating it currently has. It is definitely fun, but that doesn't make it good. Honestly, at best this is okay and a bit of a breath of fresh air since our MC is quite assertive. I don't need great antagonists, but I don't find serious entertainment with this one-dimensional and easily led along fools that don't feel like humans. I could understand it one time for set up for the first antagonist, but for it to be back-to-back is just a bit disappointing.

There are so many other villainess revenge tales that do it so much better: Nokori Ichinichi de Hametsu Flag Zenbu Heshiorimasu: Zamaa RTA Kiroku 24Hr is a perfect example of the fast paced villainess revenge story done right. I'm going to keep reading this for now, but I don't have a lot of faith that this will turn out to be genuinely good. Tentative 5/10 for me.

the revenge is pretty nice. Not much everything else, just pure revenge. At least for now, it feels much better than that gore fetishist self-proclaimed revenge manga with mc looks like pig/orc.

Double-page supporter
This is a very interesting read. Thanks for picking this up!

So far so good.My only hope that author won't make stupid move and place "second player" in this realm. It will be boring and stupid.

Dex-chan lover
It's generic and most of it make no sense...
The "original villainess" planed everythings, but instead of acting she took her own life?
The MC do everythings in three day... And author want us to believe that the original girl planed everythings to this point but never acted?
We see many people siding with her the moment she start her vangeance, but all of them never did anything to help the original girl? They all let her be abused to the point she took her own life... And we are supposed to think of these people as "good" people?

It's a mess... MC didn't put any effort for her revenge, she didn't do anything but physicaly attack a few people, because the original owner of the body already planed for everything.

Users who are viewing this thread