A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 18 - The Passing of Winter (5)

I was actually hoping she'd get paired up with that hot older guy (what's his name? it was her husband's good friend). Having the ML be the same age (seems like it?) as her stepsons will introduce some fun conflict for sure. Bring it on! 😈🤣

Thank you for the new chapters!

@tenayuki Everyone is saying he looks like Duke Nuremberg. He is not the husband but his friend, who has helped her before and is always nice to her.

@nikonekonya @Slippers I'm pretty sure she was married at like 12-14 and now she's like 16.

Lol i prefer shuli with OLDER man rather in the same-age boy as her partner 🤔 feels odd, man... when your oldest kid is about the same time as your next husband/partner...

The list of enemies keeps growing..so does the list of allies keep increasing as well...

OY MAH GAHH brave little knight is so cute.... I expect him to be a hunk daddy when he grows up....

@shygirlthat I looked it up on Novel Update’s forum (`・∀・´)✨ There’s a thread that gives spoilers of this Manhwa based on its version of Korean WN

I think the boy is the Duke Nuremburg's son. And OMG did he starting to like Shuli. Can't wait to see the moments

@Angelsun maybe he is the duke's son. It's make sense when he said he is the son of important family, he is look like the duke, and about around same age with Jeremy.

I'M THANKFUL FOR THIS NEW BOY COS IF WE WERE GOING BY WILD ASSUMPTIONS FROM THE FANS: JEREMY WAS THE MALE LEAD AND I HAD ENOUGH OF THAT KINDA PSEUDO INCESTUOUS RELATIONSHIP THANK HEAVENSS

Users who are viewing this thread