A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 32 - The Passing of Winter (19)

Group Leader
Please say as a mom
Please say as a mom
Please say as a mom
Please say as a mom
Please say as a mom
Please say as a mom

Honestly I ship it hahaha haha. With he current set of male characters, he seems cute, and they look good together.

But on the otherhand, I am not expecting nor desiring much for romance with her since she has matured far too early and has the weight of being of a mother. There's honestly so much in her plate.

It's at this point that she deserves to feel happy and secured not only with herself but also with the children. Let everything settle first before romance enters. 😌😌

Wooow. You Highness, you are too straightforward!! I like it. HAHAHAHA.

BUT NORAAAA!!

I get creepy vibes from that prince as well.... yandere vibez 😅

Dex-chan lover
All right, so what's wrong with the prince, everyone can already tell something isn't right but Nora's family also has secret. So who has the lesser evil secret is what we're waiting for

I'm so into the prince lmao he's giving the ml title a run for its money 😂👌

Honestly my favorite main leads are the ones who start off in a bad place and evolve into almost normal ish functioning human beings 😂😂😂

Honestly i enjoy both Nora and the Prince and I cant wait to see where this story goes

I'm rooting for each one!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...because of his mother complex, right? XDDD ...since she looks like his (late??) Mother.

O M G ahhhh

If only her prince rescued her before she got sold off...She's needed in her role now

Users who are viewing this thread