A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 32 - The Passing of Winter (19)

Waouh he's more straightforward than I thought 😂 How is she going to react to that??

Dex-chan lover
Affection as in his yearning for her to be a replacement for his dead mother that had a uncanny similarity to FL.

I have a feeling that they are somehow related by blood and I know that Nora is the real ML, but I still want to root for them. Despite knowing well that it won't happen. Urgh, rooting for impossible ship is so fk hurt ;_;

Fed-Kun's army
Hey, you, ever watched
Fruits Basket
? That affection is most probably family love, you same silver haired character. Don't move so fast and examine it first but too late sjhsksjsbsnkdd-

AND THAT'S YOUR FRIEND'S MOTHER DON'T GO MILF ON US NOW AKJDKSJSJSBDJD-

Dex-chan lover
Despite everything and the fact that he probably only likes Shuli because she looks like the Prince's late mother.....THE CROWN PRINCE IS VERY CUTE >< Look at that blushing faceeeeee ♡

honestly, overall this is one of the cutest manhwa i've read so far. Thank you for your translations.
TBH i didnt except this much baddassness and cuteness when i first read the title :p

I still see the prince and Nora as kids. The marchioness mental age is really gonna make it hard for me to ship her with anyone. Which is weird be because when I read the Secret Wardrobe of the Duchess I instantly shipped Rubika with Edgar even though Rubika had the mental age of a grandma...

@Kryspy_Kreme I've watched and read that. I could recall the shock in my childhood as to how black haired guy explained how it was familial affection. How he loved her like a mother who cared for him. But it actually made sense once you ponder about it hoho~

Urghh dem lil kiddos are so precious! And his highness is kind of adorable. Thanks for the update! ꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡

Users who are viewing this thread