A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 32 - The Passing of Winter (19)

Well, at least the pacing of the novel is moving a bit. Seems like people already know who the ML is, but he hasn't really gotten much screentime in a while...

Yikes here i think the prince is actually a normal good guy... but no, something is definitely wrong with him. Jebaited

I like the color tone of this manhwa, the story so far is cute... but the color palette the author's gave sometimes dark, feel like this manhwa had something dark in it.

What's the prince's angle here? I he testing her? 🤔 I would love to see Jeremy's reaction to this scene...

Thanks for the update!

this prince i suuuuuuus

I know i'm biased because of Nora's remark about him being two faced...but when your 6th sense feels creeped out by someone's attention, it means something. But boys should take a backseat in this heartwarming mama manhwa.

And that priest friend is sus too...I feel like he's that super dark-eyed cardinal's source of info regarding Shuli and the household in general.

Maybe the affection is like motherly? Coz shuli somehow looked like the prince mother. (Deceased?)

Users who are viewing this thread