A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - Christmas (1)

I’LL NEVER FORGIVE THAT F*CKIN PRINCE! Omg My Heart! Dude tell me I didn’t tear tf up when I saw Nora just break down 😭

I dont quite understand the conflict is...
Anyway! Didn't expect the ending
Nora so cuteeee
Adorable Crying hamster

Omg I wish Shuli clapped back at him urgh nothing gives him the RIGHT to say that to her! He gotta watch himself

Dex-chan lover
If he said noona, and she's married (widowed, but still), I reckon it should have been "Misiz" or "Miss-us" (Mrs) rather than "Miss"

Dex-chan lover
Aaah ..I really like it when shuli shows such a calm and mature face.making such badass remarks and decisions. Poor boii don't worry aunti hot yar back!!!! There there release those salty tears!!!

I don't know if anyone agrees with me or not but the dead husband of mc was seriously stupid I mean why would you marry a 14 years old kid as a stepmother when your oldest is 12 years old. It is insane how she has to take care of someone else kids when she herself is young and needs someone to love and support. I pity her.

Shuli family kind of sold her when she came at marriagable age, which is 14 y.o. for women, 16 y.o. for men to get the wedding sacrament at the church.

I do like Nora cause he is adorable and he respects boundary with Shuli. He is also not the common iceberg MLs.

@Saar08

I think he chose to marry Shuli because of that reason. Shuli was young.. and most of young people are innocent.

Since he probably knew that he was dying.. he chose the young and innocent Shuli. All he had to do was to teach her how to run the household and left his kids and his will to Shuli.

Since he can't leave the house on the hands of greedy people. Which are the ADULTS. He probably don't have much time to find a trustworthy adult so he chose a child.

Tho I also pity her on her first life.

Dex-chan lover
Lol the cardinal was like 100 yards away by the time he finished his sentence. If a dude walked past me mid-sentence i'd just yell at him to repeat what he said but louder.

Users who are viewing this thread