A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - Christmas (1)

@greyhud90 If the story is set in the feudal era which I suspect, most vassals are only obligated to provide military service to their liege in terms of manpower instead of paying a direct tax. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feudalism#Vassalage

The things Richelieu said could be apply to the church as well: strain the people to pay taxes in those hard moments to have a Christmas party? Obviously the discontent would raise to the point of riots or, at least, a lot of discontent. What is he plotting? Because I can't help but see a snake under that clergyman robe... Maybe it was because of him that the riot in Shuli's previous life came to pass?

Aggregator gang
The Cardinal guy is sneaky as hell. I wonder what he is up to

yup, the vibe of cardinal being the one who assasinate her... feel stronger now

Shuli is an ocean of maturity away from any of her love interests.

Fuck you you creepy priest mind your own fuckibg business 🙄
And NORAAA crying is so cute 🥺🥺

Aggregator gang
PROTECT!

She doesn't seem as much of a mother to Nora as she does the Prince and her family. So that is good I guess. He needs 2-3 years though.

Dex-chan lover
Would have been better to leave it as noona. Miss sounds like he is treating her like an elder, an adult. Noona is a girl older than you, just that. It's kinda, but really, only kinda, like onee-san/onee-chan (more like onee-san)

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Be not deceived by your own thoughts. True devout religious people like cardinals and priests aren't like that. The Church, especially the religious, are more focused in charity (love of God and love of neighbor), faith, and hope.

Advanced Merry Christmas to you; God bless you!

Users who are viewing this thread