A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 34 - Christmas (1)

Thanks for the update. Honestly, despite reading the spoilers, I still can't sense the
Cardinal's obsession to Shuli when his own words are basically insulting her. I mean, I can definitely see him getting interested with her based on her actions this chapter but even I couldn't believe this led to obsession.

As for Nora, not sure if this is related to
the duke's abuse, mom issues or evil prince shenanigans again? Either way, yay! Shipping material even if it feels more like Shuli doing mom things again.

Very curious on the kids Christmas presents since we finally have a title change! Christmas! Rachel and Elias's presents especially. Jeremy is definitely swords and Leon maybe either sweets and/or books. Interesting add-on too with Johannes not being religious!

Hi guys and girls, could you please help me and send me the link to the novel for this manga? I have been searching for an hour and only could find this spoiler website but not the novel chapters. Please send a direkt link or an actuall website. Not "just look it up by novel update" bc I couldnt find it there. Thanks in advance and keep the mistakes ^^ I am an Austrian and still learning english

She was so quick and smart! I don’t know what the church is planning but I sure as hell don’t trust them! Especially that creepy dark circled guy! He knew the prince visits her?! Is he spying on her?! So creepy!!!

Oh no Nora what happened?! Suri please give him a big hug!

@Prostofilya88 don't worry, there are priests who apparently do not act as they proclaim to be. This is quite accurate tho as how christianity and state affairs merge together lmao

Oh poor Nora ❤ breaks my heart 💔
Jup that priest guy is very much an asshole. It feels like he thinks she is purposely "seducing" him. That's awful

I know Nora is the ML and all, but you guys have to take it easy. Their romantic relationship won't start until later in the story, when both of them have matured and have gotten to spend more time with each other. At this point, they're friends and just that.

With that said, why is Nora crying? I reckon it has something to do with his Father (again). I hope Shuli helps him feel better soon. I can't afford to see his crying face. 😭

Also dang it, I knew that the Cardinal insulted her but I never thought he'd stoop that low. Gah! He's acting all high and mighty just because he's a Cardinal and all.

On another note, the title of the chapters finally changed! I am so excited to see how the Neuschwanstein family will celebrate the holidays! And the gifts Shuli intends to give each of her lovable kid lol

Thank you for the translation Bucci Gang! We've finally caught up to the raws, yay!

Double-page supporter
Why didn't you just question the cardinal immediately about why he wants to cause riots and suspect him of corruption and hint about a potential need to investigate not only him, but also the church instead of just listening to him ramble? He's just trying to rile you up, so do the same. Dumbass.

Users who are viewing this thread