A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 38 - Christmas (5)

Double-page supporter
How come all their relatives are such scumbags?

Dex-chan lover
The prince collects parents? What kind of fetish is that 😂

Don't tell me

I loved the handkerchief tho 🤣🤣

And how long has it been since Shuli started to get along with the children? Elias is already taller than her!

And tho I loved the prince drawing, it doesn't take away the fact that he's a jerk... What a shame 😞

Aggregator gang
This chapter is super cute and it's cuter when i realized the twins and Shuli wore matching clothes 💕💕💕💕 thanks for the translation and update!!

I couldn't stop laughing at the carriage scene. How shuli mentioned ladies and gentlemen and how the kids sat down obediently was so unrealistic but then they started fighting again and I was like, "Yes! This is what happens! Every. Single. Time.
That scene was too relatable

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I have this ominous feeling even though nothing has happened yet.

This chapter is so cute!! But what does the prince mean? By collecting parents. It may refer to the incident with Nora’s attitude and His parents relationship. But I don’t want anyone to harm this happy family

Zm

The prince can suck it! Asshole.
We knew he was bad but damn, stealing parents? Is this one of those stupid damn jealousy shits? Like bruh. Entitled much?

Everytime they're happy I get scared. WHY CANT THIS JUST BE A NICE COMIC WHERE EVERYONE JUST LOVES EACH OTHER

I can't stop smiling when I read thiss.
The prince's being quite selfish even though he didin't get loving parents of his own he shouldn't steal others'.

Users who are viewing this thread