A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - Christmas (7)

can't wait until nora swoops in and hangs out with shuli instead :) right :) this pairing DEFINITELY ISN'T HAPPENING RIGHT :)))

Dex-chan lover
For me is clear that the prince and Nora are the guys "competing" for shuli... And since there is a plot for war, as for the proactive actions, I think the prince is slightly ahead, in relation to Nora

Contributor
Let's hope Nora can get a dance with her too, he don't deserve to be alone.

Love the twins and their smug face 😆
In this chapter, I notice that the twin's eyes have the same color as Shuli's..
And the art, OMG, so breathtaking 😍

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys I have some spoiler for you
C41
Shuri follows the prince but is distraught, he trips and they fall together , Jeremy happens to see and punches the prince hard.
A mysterious priest meets Jeremy when he was on his way looking for Shuri.

C42
The priest is obviously Richelieu who was actually stalking Shuri when he saw Jeremy.
Nora visits her when she's talking with other nobles about the problems caused by Jeremy who is in prison. She subconsciously holds Nora's hand.

C43
Shuli spends a comfy time with Nora, the queen is reminding of Shari's late husband who told her about Shuri's promising future she still is dubious about her and low-key jealous because she's the spitting image of the late queen.
Prince visits Jeremy and the latter doesn't regrets anything he isn't getting fooled by the prince.

Users who are viewing this thread