A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 40 - Christmas (7)

Dex-chan lover
Was she comparing her to the previous empress? Is this some weird plot where she's some kind of thrown away child? Those low noble family raised her and that dead noble she married plotted it all? Lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Leni
Not gonna lie you are being way too serious right now that I can’t even...I said if we forget the weird things that it could be seen as a positive yet you throwing the details at me....Why? Please just tell me why? Did I offend you in some way? Do you hate me?
Arghhhhh why me...Anyway anyway...it’s not that ...why do I have to be defending him....oh whatever..
It’s not that, theirs a empty void in his heart, he dosen’t have a mother, he only has a father in name and everyone around him plastered in fake smiles....The kid just wants something real, he wants someone to truely care for him and the only happiness he felt were the lingering memories of his dead mother....That’s the only thing real experienced in his life. He is obsessed with reliving that moment and having someone there for him and treat him with kindness, he steals the affection of other people’s mothers because he gets jealous of the feelings they express to each other as it only enhances his loneliness but then he knows theirs still an emptiness to it
But MC is different, because she is genuinely that way, the fact that she looks like his mother makes the feelings hit harder

.....my god why would she get in a relationship just for experience...she’s mentally 40 years old, it’s already messed up to have her date someone her age in the spiritual sense already besides she has experience
It’s even possible her husband done all the things with her already so ....Yeah
Besides what she gonna learn from a Royal virgin?

Hmmm

@Mewples I know you weren't talking to me but I just want to respond to a couple parts at the end anyway. Maybe you were exaggerating/joking but she's mentally early ish 20's like maybe 21-24. Also no I don't think anything happened with her husband she was like 12-14 when he married her. I'm assuming he married her so he'd have someone from the outside that he molded/influenced take over and prevent his siblings from doing anything /protect it until his son came of age and could take over. Sorry for taking it seriously if you were just making a point. ( :

THE LIL BICH IS UP TO SOMETHING ISTG
but on a more serious note i just want shuli to be happy
i hope she can find that happiness soon ;;

NOOO HE'S A SNAKE. A WOLF IN A PRINCE CLOTHES. HE HAS TERRIBLE MOMMY ISSUES. DONT.

Look at what the current empress said when she saw her, she also saw the similarities. Jesus. Shuli ran away.

Anyway, Jeremy is such an endearing son, he listens to Shuli plea to ask the girl for dance.

Fed-Kun's army
@starred1 this wasn't even my topic .....urghhhhhahahahahahhhh
Anyway well let’s be frank it’s partial joke and half by the time she out that age again she will be around that age
Age doesn’t matter really I mean it’s a different time and place and world to us it probably has their own rules and things but generally and usually a marriage is not valid unless it’s constimated So even if it was once theirs a chance it did happen
The man was her husband, we don’t get to see the extent of their relationship and all that happened between them, the fact that it is so muted could mean the content is controversial....Either way she mourned at his funeral even after all those years she had to Silently mourn...Yes she didn’t get to do it properly last time and back then but well it could hint she still had lingering feelings in her heart ....We can’t confidently say anything
Ugh I was giving answers to a question I wasen’t bothered with

@Atenays
Time never stops and we are all victims

Shuli and the prince , nono something just ain't right with the prince, I'm totally ok with huli being a single mother in this story , adding the prince into the story just asking for drama

DON'T GO SHULI UGH I'M TELLING YOU THAT PRINCE IS TWISTED! GET AWAY FROM HIM JUST GO WHERE NORA IS UGH

reu

Dex-chan lover
@rurichi
How exactly is he twisted? I keep reading that but to me he just seems like your average bro. Please spoil me.

Users who are viewing this thread