A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 41 - Christmas (8)

ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION?? my dude just punched the scheming prince for making moves on his mom thats a totally justified reaction imo

Dex-chan lover
What the heck, Jeremy?! You should know better than to punch the freaking imperial prince, no matter how angry that your stepmother got hurt. Sheesh, poor Shuli, having to clean up after her hothead kids in every lifetime.

This is all a bit contrived, if someone claims to have planned all this, I'd be disappointed in the author.

Bitch I could do better attempt from my house out of nothing and they’d still arrest me like I’m a threat wat a joke

Since, the 2nd son didn’t cause the 2nd prince to fall from the stairs like in her past life. It’s Jeremy that hurts the crown prince in this life. Either way, a son was bound to cause injury to a prince.

though it seems insane, it isn't out of line for the prince if he did do this. I mean, this dude is SCHEMING. It could also totally be a accident though. SPOIL ME PLEASE

Jeremy is a sharp one, and if it was Theo's way to make.......... Oh, wait... Maybe there's something here: what if this is Theo's way of getting his hands on Shuli? Something like "be with me and I let Jeremy go free" kind of thing since he's getting impatient?

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!!

Need the next chapter already
Hope everything will be fine

Thank you for the translation 😊

Does Theo have a thing for the moms? cuz he only goes for the "mother" (1) mother of Nora (2) now shuli
altho shuli isn't really a true mother yet but acts as the mother of the kids.

2efouHJ.jpg

I'm thinking the plan was to take her instead of him, and the guy acted quickly to take her place. Still... the prince is as shitty as everyone expected

That crown prince has habit to stealing parents by goes attachment to him. Like nora's... He acting like a "perfect son" and if the real son become jealous and the time has come, that will perfect. This trap slowly building and that priest... Yes, that weird priest ( i tried to not spoil, please) just make this moment faster. Only that.

Dex-chan lover
Why did they jump to assassination. Who's been assassinated by punches only?

What 👏🏼 The 👏🏼 Heck 👏🏼 That went from 0-100 real quick. I bet the Prince schemed it all planning for Jeremy to take the fall
Thanks for the chapter Bucci Gang!!

Nooo.. jeremy 😭
He didnt even try to kill him. And who the hell is that guy to give punishment
I hope that crown prince will actually say the truth and they'll let him go. But i guess the elder won't agree to it. Or maybe it was the crown prince tactic to get shuli? I just want them to be happy family 😭😭

EXCUSE ME ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION MY ASS!! THAT CONNIVING PRINCE CAN GET REKT 😤😤

Users who are viewing this thread