A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 42 - Guardian (1)

Dex-chan lover
@Sarsak

Guessing that the prince's plan is to intervene, so she looks at him in a more positive light, throw in some more manipulation to drive apart the family and well, you get his M.O. (Modus operandi)

Dude this story was getting boring and old and then went to THE FIRST SON DEFENDS HIS MOTHER WITH THE CONSEQUENCE OF LOSING HIS HAND AND PROBABLY HIS RIGHT TO BECOME THE HEAD OF THE FAMILY jesus christ

@Karmichel It's weird th'at the Emperor did not intervene, this punishment can be a Reason for a noble revolt against a tyrannic imperial authority

We went from a Christmas party to Jermey's hand being chopped off. Aight 0 to 100 it is then. Thnx for the chap!

Well I hope the crown prince will vanish after this. Unlikeable character tbh

Ugh i wanna throw the empress of a cliff, how tf does she think blaming Jeremy is gonna solve everything?!!! And the crown prince needs to go hop into the sea I just can’t with him. Tysm for the wonderful update!!!! I feel so bad for Nora too :(

@Tammy I remember it was mentioned that the cardinal was part of a special group in the church that fights against heresy or something so maybe they literally fight and that's why he's so buff hahahah

Thank you for this new chapter :D

Things are not looking good for Jeremy, but Shuli is here to resolve it all!
About the prince...we already knew he was partly bad news, but now he is REALLY bad news: wouldn't everything have been resolved if he had explained the situation and stopped the queen from making such a big deal out of all this? Or are we supposed to believe he is a poor boy with no powers who can't lift a finger in this situation? As the "victim", shouldn't he have the last word?

i've read spoilers now i can't help my mind drifting when i think about nora calling her noona😭☠ thanks for the update

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
That cardinal gives me the heeby-jeebies. Don't like him. And yessss, Nora, best boy.

Thanks for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread