A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 43 - Guardian (2)

Fed-Kun's army
I could die by a bookshelf filled with this art, and I would say "thank you". ( ’﹃’ )
Thanks for the translation!

Woah cubed bananas really spoiling us ❤️🤩
Prince is still a little 💩
Nora should just marry shuli 😤✨❤️

Edit: anybody who still likes the prince should probably go back and read again .

Just because that stupid sh1t, the Empress did so? Ok, I get the head of the family needs to be prepared to fight the corruption of the nobles and the Church but she was already building strong alliances and resources, the stup1d Empress simply didn't want to recognize her. Geez, glad to know Jeremy will be safe somehow but wtf, I'm so pissed. I'm glad that Shulli is now more prepared, but the situation is still unfair and idiotic. At some point, I'm sad because Shulli will lose everything she'd been worked so hard at this peace, but I also feel proud of her that she's willing to do everything for her family.

"I'll make u smile even more" Nora, pls, you're adorable~

Ps. In the Crown Prince's case meh, even if he didn't have to do with this (which we really don't know and I doubt it, maybe the Queen just took advantage of the situation), I still don't trust him. Who really knows what's inside of his rotten mind, maybe he's trying to let Shulli without anything so he'll be her best option. The boy is crazy. I'm glad that Jeremy is using his brain though.

Tnks for the chapter <3

Edit: I really want to know what was Johannes' plans about choosing Shuli just because it looks exactly like the past empress

Prince for sure pulling shit straight outta his ass at this point. Ain't no way he had nothing to do with this when it's a perfect opportunity to be a "White Knight" for Shuli and come save her in the nick of time as Jeremy points out.

I cant feel calm when i see the prince, its like hes a center of trouble since hes so close to the weird priest that look so shaddy to me 😕 i hope what i feel is wrong about him
I wonder what is Neuschwanstein to the queen? Her strongest allies? How can she manage other people family that doesnt have any relation to her? Does a queen has the right to do that?

Fed-Kun's army
Prince shady af
Noran and jeremy my bois pls support poor lovely shuli 😔

Dex-chan lover
Now that's a death glare, this might not have been the prince's scheme but he only stands to gain from it so even if he comes in and helps at the last minute it's not for Jeremy's sake or even shuli's, it only serves to make him look good

Group Leader
Oh, don't ask this, Jeremy... It feels like stepping on landmine.

Thanks for translating!

All these boys in Shuli’s life and Nora is the only one that’s treating her right.
[ul][/ul]The prince is trying to manipulate her for his own twisted reasons.
[ul][/ul]Jeremy is trying to protect her - though well intentioned - implies that he thinks she can’t take care of herself - and ultimately creates more trouble in the end.
[ul][/ul]Only Nora is stopping to listen to her and saying “what can I do to help you?” He’s treating her as an equal or superior and following her lead, doing everything in his power to help her. He respects that she faces her problems head on. That’s why he’s the ML ladies and gents. Take note other mangas!

Thoroughly planned :/

Also Shuli you can’t leave the house @_@
I wonder now why his late husband chose her.

Users who are viewing this thread