The Fantasie of a Stepmother - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Restarting Makes No Sense (4)

Hello, im not here to judge or to be rude, but you are sniping. You snipped chapter 4 & 5 from slc. All you simply did was translate and clean the chapters. SLC didn't drop this story and they are currently working on it. They redraw, clean, typeset, proofread, etc.. For this story. Its a slap in the face to them for you and your team to take up this story without asking for permission. The better thing to do is to either stop sniping or to join the SLC team to help translate this story. Though I thank you for your effort in wanting to translate this story, the way you guys did it wasn't the best. Have a swell day.

Thank you so much for the fast update!! 😁 I rly appreciate the work even though your team has 3 ppl 💓💓💓

Minor word note: "The synagogue is getting cold." In English, "synagogue" refers specifically to a Jewish place of worship. So far there isn't anything in the story to indicate whether the Neuschwanstein family is Jewish or not. (The name Neuschwanstein is probably a reference to Germany's Neuschwanstein Castle.)

Aight so the family is greedy. Her kicking them out previously makes sense now.

hmm you can't really blame them for being cautious, I mean they don't really know her- heck we don't even know ourselves how well these characters know her... This reaction is quite common in todays society as well.

Dex-chan lover
The emperor and the guy who helped her out are good. The rest. Bad. Stinks of greed

Contributor
I hate ppl who just wait for others to die to inherit and fight with the family.

Dex-chan lover
huh, I did think the family name was german, but for it to be set in the Kaiserreich, and having a Bismarck as an emperor was not what I was expecting at all.

Users who are viewing this thread