A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 50

@PianoConspiracy
It's definitely set after the renaissance, the empress is styled directly after Queen Victoria and every architecture and fashion detail sets them firmly after the enlightenment era (and colonial increased wealth) and somewhere in the 19th century Victorian era. 14-1500 is pre/tudor era where things where castles were much more rustic looking than opulent. I agree court systems were unfavourable stacked and methodology was still crude but it wasn't as corrupt as that. Germany (where this is set) had jury trials since the Holy Roman Empire in the middle ages. Kings are still bound to the law they create. They could create new ones, but like Charles I they could also die by those laws.

@Xirre
that's right, that is how she's planning to get jeremy out. What I meant to say is that she's justifying this method in court by implying that they were cornered to take this option, that trying to defend Jeremy won't get them anywhere because the imperial family won't listen to their plea. She also said before that the queen even denied her audience

I remember her talking to the Nurnberg father and son with both parties saying something's up with the way things were going to which she responds by saying that she feels the same way but doesn't have the luxury to ponder on that and just wanted jeremy out.

Damn so intense. And like what's with the queen?? Does she have a grudge against shuli or something? Did I miss something? Why does she seem so hostile towards shulli?

First of all thank you again for Haevn Scans on translating this chapter! Thank you so much! This chapter is a blessing <333

TT^TT They don't believe Jeremy huh TT^TT The crown prince is cute but he is selfish TT^TT And boooooooi, just look how the twins where shocked and dumbfounded they refuse to think of any rationality and asked what does that mean TT^TT. And it must've hurt Elias so much bcos Shuli promised not to leave them :"((( HUHUHUHU, damn. This chapter is making me cry so much. :"(((((

Can't wait for shuli slips in those poison tablets into that Queen's food after this is over. What kind of bitch excuse of a mother does that to another mother as a test?

I'm not a fan of anyone but her & her children. God royalty & their affiliates really suck.

His "friend" is at risk of getting his hand cut off and all he cares about is how it would affect his chance of getting under the skirt of his "friend's" mom. What a cunt, honestly.

This is something you discuss with your family before the trial, to avoid these misunderstandings like... Lol

Users who are viewing this thread