A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 53 - Guardian (12)

Group Leader
My gosh am I happy to see a rescan of this chap! 52 and 53 of Haevn's were utterly unreadable. Thank you! I hope you'll continue scanning this series.

Omg thank you so much??? The empress's speech sounded more fierce and amazing. You really did correct a lot. Now I can read the story smoothly without troubling myself

Fed-Kun's army
The empress really said good vibes only.

The rise in translation quality is without a doubt herculean. Thank you for taking the time and effort to do this manhwa justice.

Amazing job on the translation! I reread every chapter that you worked on and everything makes so much more sense now. While I feel like your version lacks some of the flair that was in the haevn versions, the actual dialogue makes sense and i'm no longer confused. So thanks again for the amazing work!

I reread every chapter that you worked on. Thank you so much for uploading. The story makes sense now.

Damn, the translation is really smooth ! Thank you for your efforts, I really appreciate 😍

Great localization. Rip Jim, I really wanted to learn this new characters nuanced motivations. He'd been playing everything from the shadows, so much so that nobody even would dare speak his name in public. Maybe we'll see Jim again in the sequel.

THABN YOU for uploading the last several chapters
I reread the other scan's chapters several times and still was confused
But now I understand everything, whew.

Thanks for the translation! Now I get it. Apparently, the first time around the empress was almost chosen but didn't get the position and she suffered humiliation because of that. She got it after the former empress died. I didn't get this before.

Users who are viewing this thread