A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - First Family Trip (1)

To: our dear translator and proofreader. 🤗

Dear Mia and Rina, (I think I got ur names right?)😅
I just wanted to let you know that we're thrilled with all the hard work you'll do to update "A Stepmother's Marchen," as you can see in the comments that there are a lot of us readers who are very pleased with the updates. Not only that I've got the message you put in the panels which made me understand that you both in a tough spot because of finals. Of course, I know very well because I'm a first-year college student that loves to read Manga but have lessons that needed to be studied. I just wanted to wish you guys good luck on your finals and keep up the excellent work you've both done. Take both of your times patiently and have a Merry Merry Christmas to you both.

Luv ya,
😍

ty for your hard work! you guys give the series the proper clarification it needs. 👍👍👍

lol kids being kids.

Please take your time with the scans! I like your guy's take in translating this series, some things make a lot more sense to me especially when they talk in court.

Ahhhhhhh~ that's indeed a beautiful smile of a young man (teenager) in love.

Thank you so much for the update

I hope there is a time skip or nora does a lot of growing up. It's difficult to see him as a romantic partner when he is not yet Shuli's equal. He is like one of the kids that Shuli needs to protect and I find it really hard to ship them when Shuli seems likes a mother figure to him.

"NEIN!!!!!!" I'M FUCKING ROLLING OH MY GOD THAT'S HILARIOUS

Also I'm glad that the nunberg couple finally have a talk about how shitty they were at being a parent. Please change your ways before it's too late. There is still a chance for a happy family.

Also noraaaaa!!! I like him so much. I hope he's the male lead. He's so handsome too!

I think I was resurrected by Nora's smile. So adorable and cheeky.

Thank you for the translation. The quality is great. 😁

Dex-chan lover
So, (btw I haven't read the novel this is just me theorizing, which is why I'm not spoiler tagging it) who wants to bet that Duchess Nürnberg has anime mom disease and is dying, and died in the previous timeline which permanently ruined the relationship between the Duke and Nora? Either way I hope things don't turn out the same this time around.
Also my guess as to why Ludovica and Shuli look so similar is because they're cousins. In an earlier chapter, Ludovica was mentioned as being the daughter of a baron (the lowest rank on the totem pole, for our purposes) while Shuli's birth family holds the rank of Viscount, which is only one rank up from Baron. Given nobility was more likely to marry close to their rank, I don't think it'd be much of a stretch to say that Shuli and Ludovica have a shared ancestor somewhere along the line to explain their physical similarities, but I don't think Shuli is Ludovica's secret illegitimate daughter or anything, lol.

This turning into a romance novel, specially one where the ml is Nora, is 100% not what I want. And I am uncomfortable.

Edit: Yes, I know, I missed the Romance tag, I can't take a hint that Nora was the romance interest. You don't have to tag me and say those things to feel good about your supperior intellect. I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread