A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - First Family Trip (1)

I don't ever lurk in the comments but I felt extremely compelled to say that this scanlation was superbly done! I would not ever be able to tell that this was accomplished by a new team, really well done Mia + Rina! I absolutely love this story and felt you've done it a great justice. I especially love the effective comedic translations (Elias screaming "NEIN" and Shuli's slip of 'Norawhere') I can't praise you guys enough! 🤗

Dex-chan lover
Noraaaaa
I love how the twins eat like they're being starved lol.
Oh and, like many others, I'd rather wait for you and your friend's translation rather than read a shitty one. I'd rather drop the series than struggle to read, so thanks for any chapters yall continue to do. Good luck with exams!

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000
well dem
i was holding myself back from saying something about Johannes cuz then the red head mom would ended up being an afterthought like the current empress.. i guess him and Nora's dad did love their marriage partner but still couldn't let go of the past? especially Johannes marrying shuli.. now dats creepy "i married u cuz I'm dying.. and also u look like my crush so yeah, take care of my kids for me" ????

Dex-chan lover
thank you for scanlating this and help us understand the plot ~\(≧▽≦)/~

and nora.....that smile.... (ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

Double-page supporter
Damn, was everyone in that social circle in love with Ludovica or something? Johannes, the emperor, and now probably Nora's dad (and maybe his mom too idk I'm not judging)

@Manhwalover69 that was also my initial thought. I'm just guessing about the political side of things based on what the mom mentioned about the father's support of Theo. Plus we've seen how strongly the imperial family acts against those they don't like or those they think have affront them, so in those circumstances it wouldn't surprise me if his parents were quick to show their loyalty to the crown.

Dex-chan lover
Personally, I don't like "Shuli X Nora"ship
But hey, there's no stopping people shipping them
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aggregator gang
Well, i think that the "support" that Nora's parents have for the crown prince is kinda a little too personal and intimate if your own child start questioning whether or not you love them. But you can't really decline when the small theo came to their house or treated him coldly when he's at Nora's home, and it's kinda complicated lolol unless the parents like that scary cardinal (?) where he strictly can know what's his responsibility are and not mixing it with some personal "touch" . I hope they can get the best decision while they are on vacation :D

And thank you for the translation! Truly, i always wait bc i LOVE THIS SERIES. but it's not as popular as those princess or papa's daughter story so i guess that's why this series is not really get prioritize from others :(

Supporter
Personally, I don't like "Shuli X Nora"ship
yes, Nora has a lot of growing to do if he hopes to be a match for Shuli. he's still a kid

Users who are viewing this thread