A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - First Family Trip (1)

So the first born escaped from the problem, now there are 3 more problem child to fix? is that it? lol.

Wow I have to say the quality of your chapters are amazing. The translation, typesetting and redrawing are amazing. The chapter was already amazing because of Nora acreen time but it was even greater because of your scanlation. Good luck with your exams.

Again you both are just too good for words—thank you so much for all your hard work and for being so honest. Absolutely focus on your schoolwork and don’t stress over scanlating. Just know that all your efforts have been truly appreciated! Hopefully Haevn Scans can revise their group policy about churning out content for the sake of it being first and kicking out those who can’t conform to such unyielding deadlines, perhaps that’s why their translations have suffered?

As for the chapter itself, it’s nice to get a reprieve from the intensity of the last arc. Even if the kids are causing trouble, it can’t be as bad as Jeremy potentially losing his hand or Shuli exiling herself from the family! I really love that Jeremy’s such a good son, he’s trying to look out for Shuli’s best interest and encouraging her to find someone rather than eternally honoring his deceased father.

Thank you so much for translating this! Don't worry. You really did a good job on translating and typesetting. Really! Thank you!

Shuli be like that tik tok song when she discovered the kids are missing... Oh no, oh no.. oh no no no no 🤣
I hope Duke Nurnberg will realize that Nora is a good kid and will accept the way he is
----
Dear Mia and Rina, your work is amazing! And I get it why you didn't want to join the scanslator team. The pressure if you join one is something that bind you and stressing you. Besides, you have schoolwork too. Piles of projects and then exams will surely exhaust you but you still take this manhwa and try to translate it. I'm super thankful for that :)
I hope you'll get good grades in every subjects of your study!!

Beautiful and amazing job! I really appreciate that you took your time translating and typesetting this chapter! You guys did an amazing job! I hope everything goes well on school and believe me, what you did here was superb!

Dex-chan lover
ok, lemme process what I've read so far.. this is not a spoiler but if it's incorrect, i hope anyone would guide me cuz I'm confused
ok, so the emperor married twice? and the current empress is his second and rhe first one is the one dat looks like shuri? and she's beloved by not just the emperor but the kids dad and nora's parent as well? and regarding the empress being so hostile to shuli is because she reminded her of the late empress? and nora's father being all simp to the first prince is cuz he's the son of his late friend? and the first prince being all yandere about shuli is because she reminded her of his late mom? but why the current empress all simp to him as well? cuz he's the only one dat can connect her to her husband? did the late empress died of malicious intent cuz last chapter the emperor said dat "so u wanna take revenge on me huh (insert the kids' dad name whom i forgot)? so yeah, did i missed anything?

We get it, bro. Who wants to take something that we love and make it so stressful to the point where to don't want to do it anymore. Don’t stress over scanlating. You should know that all your efforts have been truly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread