A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 55 - First Family Trip (1)

@belisandre ??... I believe this was always a romance novel ... (Looking @ the genre tag*) Lol

Yo translators, thanks for the work & honestly I definitely get your perspective on the matter

Thanks a ton for another great chap! A million thanks for all the hard work too!

My theory is Nora is actually a very smart person (can I say brilliant?) who lives with un-accomodating and rigid parents. Of everyone that are of similar age to Shuli, he seems to be the closest to maturity to Shuli's, who has extra years of life experiences. Even his dad is more hot headed than him.

Even though Nora doesn't believe in himself like what he opened up to Shuli in the Chapel (ch35) and though he can't speak up, the evidences say otherwise:
- know when to not say anything even when he knows about it (about their first encounter during the memorial party (ch21), and gift he received on Christmas (ch55)).
- know when to not say anything when anything he said can be used against himself/someone he might care about (when his dad asked him about the fight on the memorial party (ch24)).
- can read undercurrent flow of things (he seemed to know the crown prince's habit of snagging other kids' parents but he couldn't do anything because of their standing and the prince would not do anything worse if he didn't retaliate, hence his saying '...you are only as kind as I am obedient" (ch 22)). He also left Shuli alone after giving the black mail box because he could see the reason Shuli asked for his help instead of servants (ch43)).
- can read a sudden situation and not reacting hot-headedly unlike Jeremy (when he visited the Neuschwanstein manor and encountered Shuli's family meeting (ch31)).

He only can't speak up because his station being a *son* of a duke, and his main problems are his parents (whom you should've shown filial piety to like Jeremy to Shuli) and the crown prince of your own country.

Oh, my... You can't even BLINK! If Shuli gets distracted for just one moment, the kids go... PUFF!

@mangdexter OMG, YES!!! You said everything that was in my mind!! Nora is so mature for his age and I totally agree with everything you said! I hope it doesn't take long for him and Shuli to fall in love and start a relationship. He's the one right for her! Every time they meet only proves that! Go Shura! Go!

I adore Nora. And Jeremy is cute. And Elias and the kids are hilarious 😂😂😂 And I gotta praise Nora’s mum for realising all this!

@belisandre why lol? I thought it was pretty obvious who the ML was from the beginning. Additionally, it has a romance tag so there’s nothing to complain about really

Oh bless her 😂 These damn kids XD
And thank you so much for the translation ! <3

I just keep coming back to this chapter. I love the light hearted family moments and the comedy. And with Nora there, it's the perfect chapter for me! It's great to see that Nora just fits in and gets along with the whole Nuewenstein family

omg hahahhaha In the first half I thought Nora's mom wanted to get a divorce hahahaha. Literally scared me for a second 🤣

Power Uploader
@belittled_mia just a question since im curious. you're saying u have no experience in this while typesetting completely good as a person thats working on this for years and not to mention the redrawings are good too. Not hating or smth just curious since its so obv u arent new just a fake account XD anyway ty for chaps.

Users who are viewing this thread