A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 56 - First Family Trip (2)

ADL

Honestly at this point I think that the previous empress had a straight up harem. She had caught the hearts of the Emperor, this duke, the marquis and who know whose elses. Giving strong reverses harem/otome heroine vibes 😂

And now i just wish that there will be no romance :"
Sounds bad but come on.....

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translations
That was such a heartwarming chapter

Aggregator gang
@Tatsgato I have also been thinking about how it is going work. But, the more this goes on
the less I feel Jeremy will take over as family head. Jeremy has shown no interest in that position nor in the woman he is supposed to marry to take that position. Elias on the other hand seems to end up with her a lot, and he is maturing a bit. I feel Jeremy just wants to be a knight and not in a head role.

Quick, someone take me to a hospital! Nora bringing the twins back did a roundhouse to my ovaries!

Thanks for uploading <3

This chapter made me so anxious because of how the previous one ended and I contemplated for a good long while whether I would read it or not. Glad I did or I would've postponed it for god knows how long.

That said, I don't know how to feel about Duke Nuremberg. On one hand, it's plain to see that the guy's on the good side of things and as all things go, would probably realize his mistakes some time in the future. On the other hand, I personally know parents who were and are in the same boat as he is and they're really--I pause to say this since it feels inadequate--harsh towards their real children. Most of the time, this is because they project themselves onto their children and expect them to share the responsibilities they'd taken on. It always pisses me off when I see them never change that attitude even after the years have passed. Almost as if they're waiting for the children to actually become what they insist they are or have been.

I don't really care for the Nuremberg's story, but if they're gonna be this deeply involved, I hope they resolve it soon. I dont care if things just work out; life gives me enough drama and plot twists to ensure my heart's always one scare away from exploding, so for the love of all that is good, I really hope that what Shuli said about Nora's more than enough for the Duke to reflect and change.

@SupposesErroneously thhe scar was nora's dad. See how hee has bangs on his right side, its probably to hide the scar. He was hit by -the thing used for smoking- by what mostly liikkely be his parents. (sorry i didnt know what you call that round object for smoking)

ALSO NORA WITH THE TWINS

Leslie.... hmmmm........Leslie from Monster Duchess and Contract Princess? WHAT???? Jk, thank you for the amazing translation; been on my toes for the ch for a while 😋

This is such a good chapter💕 Its very heartwarming and all but the Duke needs to realize that Nora is really a GOOD kid.

Users who are viewing this thread