A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

is it bad of me to really really want to see her dead body 😶 i want to know what made him look like that

Where can i read the novel? I've been following this for a whole year... my heart aches because of these cliffhangers.

I read a spoiler on a fb group that shuli was chopped and the head was beyond unrecognizable. And thus it kinda started the civil war, i dont know the fine details. Please if you know where i can read the novel, please share it with me, pretty pleeeease

I am really guilty say this: but i satisfied with the fact that everyone regrets for Sully's death.

BUT OFC I LOVE SULLY AND HOP THAT CRUNCH GONNA BURN IN DA HELL

Well the tone of this manga.... ORKA is a beast, what an amazing artist.

Shuli in first timeline definitely did not deserve any of this, not only she's being forced as a head of the family then brutally killed in the end. Hopefully right now, there's justice for the evil church.
I see some spoilers that she's also mutilated, her bodies are scattered all over the place, man that was brutal.

*hysterically bawling my eyes out* 😭😭😭😭😭😭 CAPTAIN!!! BWAAAAAAAA I WANNA HUG YOU SO FRICKIN MUCH RIGHT NOW WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

We should really give more praise to the artist. Genuinely felt chills near the ending part of the chapter

Dex-chan lover
would the next chap still be an epilogue or would it return to the present? how many epilogues are left?

as interesting as this flashback is, it will never come to happen since it's not in the current timeline, so no actual emotional investment is involved...

at most, we can consider this as an 'what if' scenario, since even Shuli doesn't remember the details, she most probably deleted everything from memory (either due to trauma, time transfer side effect or something else) since in her mind she died from the carriage falling down a cliff....

That's what happens when you play with alternate timelines and time travel.

Damn these priest. They are evil to the core.

Thank you! I appreciate the translation

i know what's coming but i wasn't prepared for this. this artist is so good. i feel that last panel so much

Like, damn.

I hope the epilogue of her 1st life continues a bit longer (but after that I just want to ignore the politics for a while. What church? Doesn't exist. Please give us fluffy palette cleanser)

Thank you for the translation! :) Ignore the haters, they're always welcome to learn Korean instead.

Fed-Kun's army
That captain definitely will get haunted for the rest of his life by the sight of his own master died horribly

Users who are viewing this thread