A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

Then that means Shuli forgot her death by trauma
Probably gutted or done mortal kombat style

Wow. The way the last part was drawn, where he discovers their bodies; so dark and beautiful and impactful. Gosh.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Serious question/discussion. What exactly were the Church's plan again?

why kill a widow who don't matter (cos she isn't head of family anymore) of a specific family and how exactly is the conspiracy not going to bite them in the ass later because i really doubt they could erase all traces of their involvement.

@Redice Hahaha. I'd probably do that if I was God.

Dex-chan lover
@Redice Honestly yeah that's probably why, God was all like "Sorry for your shitty life and how my followers brutally murdered you, so have a second chance"

Such a bad idea reading this in public

SHULI DESERVES TO GET FRICKIN REVENGE FROM THESE SCUMBAGS ACTING LIKE THEY'RE GODS CHOSEN ONES (ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻

The the lack of self-awareness...yes let's spread the teachings of God by doings things that go against those teachings. Love it 😐

@Krobelus probably not. I'm intrigued at the corpse though (to know the gist of what those fuckers did to her). Alas, only the author truly knows what happened.

The end scene with the captain hurts me more than I would ever admit in RL. I hope the Epilogue includes the reaction from the siblings as well.

I know there are massive feels n this house, but I will just gush over the art here : MY GOD IT IS SO GOOD, THE EXPRESSIONS THE SLOW DISCOVERY OF THE SCENE IN DISTANT SILHOUETTES, THE LAST PANEL RETRACING THE PATH OF SAID DICOVERY IN RED, YOU CAN HEAR HOW EVERYTHING WAS DEATHLY QUIET BEFORE HE ARRIVED, THIS IS GENIUS

Gooooosh what did you see! I know that she was to be brutally murdered

Wahh 😭
I know that she is supposed to die in the story, but why she has to die in such a brutal way, noooo :'"(

Contributor
Damn, this poor knight...
He would probably never forgive himself for not following and protect her, even if she was against it.

this shiet is sad.. they lost all the elder in the family.. the past is sad af I am sad that there gonna a long time to wait for continuation

Wew that's so powerful, perhaps everything went to shit and that's why Shuli went back in time

Double-page supporter
And again
Same Problem
Just like in the and the present right now in my Country
Doing everything in the name of Religion/Temple/Church regardless Good or Dirty things like this

This chapter was very haunting.

Hmmm. If they show the kids' reactions after Shuli's death does it means she isn't simply a regressor, but a dimension traveler of sorts? Maybe she transmigrated into an AU self.

Usually we never see what happens after MC leaves their OG timeline after their 1st death so this is quite interesting... 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread