A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

@misscocoleen I've read something like that too!! And I'm confused as well haha
But let me share you a theory.. maybe
the knight is not someone who plotted to kill her. Maybe he found Shuli still alive and because the chances of getting her out of there alive is so small, he decided to give her a quick death.

@misscocoleen according to some spoilers

in the original novel yes the head guard was part of the plot that resulted in MC's Death. Obviously this is not what happened in the manwha, so it leads me to believe there may have been a misinterpretation of what the novel had said. Korean is hard to translate afterall.

its not the head guard but his friend who badmouth shuli and work together with creepy dude from church. He believes that a woman should not have higher positition than men

omg i love how the chapter was put together; especially the end! plus, i think it leaves it up to your imagination

I hope this flashback doesn't end next chapter... I want to see how things go after her death first before we go back to the (hopefully) happier timeline.

the fact that he has the nerve to say that him and shuli will “meet again in the arms of god” makes me want to puke. hes like that priest from the hunchback of notre dame

Group Leader
Lol, a woman being a head of family is the biggest problem for the church. Do they dont have anything to do lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Was it explained how she did come back in time ? (Spoil me please!)

Then and now... What's the church problem with her?! Gosh, I cried when I read the spoiler, and cry again reading this one... 😢

Users who are viewing this thread