A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

this is heartbreaking.

we have a scene after shuli's death, does that mean that that timeline is still ongoing?

shitshitshit i want to see the kids reaction after finding out their fake mom died such a horrible death and that cardinal, i got so uncomfortable everytime i see his face, turns out hes a satan ffs

the translation and the quality is so good. thanks for the hard work everyone~

TYSM FOR TRANSLATINGG!! I APPRECIATE ALL THE HARDWORK

also this is getting so dark omgomg

damn. also leslie, if you ever need any help, i would be glad to offer my services as a proofreader. i'm currently writing my dissertation and am quite fluent in english grammer. lmk!

i’m confused.. didn’t shuli “time travel” before jeremy’s wedding? so is this timeline still ongoing even after she time travelled?

Thank you so much for your hard work 😘😘 just ignore those hater, hater will always gonna hate😑

Poor shulli, but I'm glad that the head guard don't involve in shulli death

Hi Leslie, it would be very hard time for you that your patience and time dedicated to this (and previous) translation being pointed out only mistakes rather than praises. However I'm a reader who dont think anyone could own the series without LC so groupscan or individual translator is no different for me as long as they love the series. Thank you for the new chapter. It's a blessing to see new chap after Mangadex server crashed for a day. Also it's good that you open to talk and review our comments. The quality of your work improve every time you up. Keep going. Thanks!

Shullllliiiiiii my heart is also dying because of those bastards injustice towards you.

But thanks for the translations thanks a lot.

Wait did someone read the novel? I thought
that guard was one of the ones who plotted to kill her
? Maybe I misread 😣

Oh nooooo... The story in this chapter is so horrendous that I've got chills throughout my body 😱😱

Users who are viewing this thread