A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

Why? They who claim theirselves as the most kind human, most Holly human, most religious human do such horrible things like that? And they said they do that in the name of religion in the name of god that make them feel right to do such things? How? Why? How can they?

Shuli did not deserve this.... Im pretty sad how all of this situation was forced upon her yet, she received the horrible end. Its just..... my humanity was ringing loudly and my empathy flows to her. Like, It must have been very hard and EXTREMLY PAINFUL to be sold to a widowed noble, and being hated by children she supposed to care and finally, get caught in the crossfire between the empire and the church. I glad that she found happiness already in the second life...

Her past.... She did not deserve any of this.... Im tearing up when I gloss over her unfortunate life. It such a powerful series to envoke this degree of emotion to the reader.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow yikes. She just got to be free but she gets immediately gets swept up as a unknowing pawn of the Church in the power struggle between them and the monarchy and gets killed brutally. Fucking tragic.

The art of this whole chapter just elevated the whole thing and it makes it hurt 10x more 😭

Aggregator gang
They explain how she was killed in the novel, and it's not pretty. The whole point was to turn her into a "martyr" in order to act against those of different faith.

I've read somewhere that her body parts were scattered and that the head, i think, was no where to be found.

im so sad 😭 the art at the end truly just spoke volumes at how she died a cruel and horrible death. it also clearly reflects the hatred? bc why was she the only one to have died that way

Leslie and awesome TL comrade thank you for your hard work! This chapter was more complex but I understood it. Also, my love for this series is continued, so thank you so much for taking the time to translate this☺️

Users who are viewing this thread