A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

@mcmatsumoto25 black background means past/flashback, white background means present.
It seems that, as you said, there's a slight yellow tint of flashbacks too, but It's been used on other scenes too, so it's better to check the background to be sure

😭😭😱😭😱 urgh...the tragic...damn church! Pure eviiill! What God are they worshipping?! Shuli 😭

The artwork never failed me. I mean the art truly captured the feels and situation that's going on. The transition and the color schemes also perfectly fitted the mood. I love it so much.

That would be a good ending for the prologue, but if it isn't:
1) Knight should realize that normal bandits can't defeat knights.
2) The only person he told about it was the church guy.
3) Tell Jeremy that the church killed her.
4) Jeremy becomes the new enemy of the church and fucks them up.

To dearest no group, dw, those who are complaining/bashing might be just some immature, ungrateful kid with an arse full of self-righteousness when in fact, they're simply enjoying freebies with quasi-legal status. So just ignore them, and thank you very much for your effort for this scanlation!!

omfg this part of the story is so invigorating I LOVE it!! this chapter was great, thanks so much :D

@s0ldier94 i hope its really just an misinterpretation of the novel, i mean i know at first he's against shuli in the 1st timeline but i also know he's someone who loyal to his master whoever they are :(

i genuinely don't get it why the church really need to get rid a widow to the extent killed her. Is it truly just to make people angry so that they can start a war??? there must be another way (not that i agree with that war tho) rather than kill a human gosh i hope that pope and his people suffer thrice in the 2nd timeline. also i'm curious how important Ludovica is besides as the late empress to the point that the pope said the emperor already lost his honour when she's dead.

Group Leader
This probably hit me the hardest out off all the depressing shit ive seen in manga/manhwa.

Gosh I friggin LOVE the art, especially in the last scene. I'm crying😭😭 they didn't get to make up with each other fukkkkk

thanks for the hard work, dont worry about the drama. atleast this scanlation group is more competent and straight-forward than the other group.

What the ffff. This flashback was explained everything only for the reader🙃
Anw thankyou for the chapter

The church is shittier than I thought. Just because of their fucking plan, Shuli died so brutally...I was holding my breath for the last pages when guard found the scene. Please tell me that the epilogue of original timeline will continue until Jeremy and royal family fuck up the church. I need to see all of those shitheads at that table die much more brutal deaths than Shuli.

Users who are viewing this thread