A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 59 - Epilogue 3 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (4)

@dian_c94 ooooh good point, I forgot about that, thanks! oh yeah they do look pretty similar and shuli's background is kinda iffy? so maybe they're related.... I wanna know more about the former empress ludovica to find out why everyone seems to have a thing for her... but if shuli truly is connected to her and everyone finds out then her enemies will sure feel like a buncha jackasses hehehe

All i feel .. is pain. But seriously I was just utterly shocked, i couldn't speak for a moment. I can't believe how brutal her death was, i honestly thought it was just like a stab then 💀 but nooooo she was actually mutilated so badly beyond recognition. I feel like my heart was violently ripped out from my chest. Poor shuli, to be caught in the middle of a crossfire right after you're going to be free too.

I have to say though the art is BEAUTIFUL. It was perfect, the angle, the color, the atmosphere, it just builds the situation. kudos to the artist, they did a great job.

I want to know how the kids reacted. The can't even see her one last time, can't have an open funeral for her, because if how horribly mutilated her body was. That fucking cardinal, the pope and the fucking church should just go fuck themselves. I'm so angry at them. What did shuli ever do to them?? My poor shuli

holy shiiiiiiiit. the build up...the anguish....and agony...this is the arc we were all waiting for (amongst many others e.g. when they all reach adult hood, who her ML is, and the history behind the previous generation of the King, duke and marquis) ! I want to see the children's reactions when they find out.

Dex-chan lover
This is so heartbreaking but rarely do you ever get to see what happens after the death that caused the time travel/reincarnation.😭
Cardinal you're so hot, it's never to late to stop being evil 😩

I want to pummel and mutilate everyone in the church to the point that they are only meat mush and bones!👺

So the reason the church hate her so much is because they fear of losing power compared to the emperor and his people? And also by the reason that they are considered as filthy human compared to them?
What a sicko

Fed-Kun's army
God I hate how brutal all of this is, especially the deaths of Shuli and her guards, and how much shit she was put under because of Johannes and the other nobles and the gODDAMN FUCKIN CHURCH!!! I will say that this is pretty accurate to the catholic church irl, so no notes.

@JWChibi not calling the cardinal hot when he looks like a christian racoon gijinka 😂 i-

Gosh the whole assassination thing... didn’t realise how bad it actually was until now. The mood of the art also matches so well, this webtoon is honestly such a masterpiece.

Thanks to the scanlators. Just to note, although there is no ‘correct’ name spelling, Yohannes’ name flows much better as Johannes, since these are all German inspired!

Aggregator gang
Always painful when authors make the church to be the villains, really playing into what the brainless masses want to believe, but it is what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread