A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 60 - Epilogue 4 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (5)

Group Leader
@Waider canon in a sense of different timeline I guess. Where we follow the story before she goes back in time.

Woah.. woah.. just before she embrace her long awating new life, she was murdered brutally by the corrupt church.🤧 Bet that knight and Ohara was just a scapegoat. Yeah, that knight didn't like her, but he arrived at the crime scene after it was done, and looking at Ohara's expression, it looks like she just wanna scare Shuli, not killed her.. but because of thr intervention by the church, the bandit killed Shuli brutally.😭🤬

@UuulonnyuuU yes it's him (i forgot the name), im also surprised when the streife said they got the culprit and it turned out to be him

@EVReborns no he's not the killer i think he got arrested bcos he's the only one on the scene at that moment so they suspected him:(

@mechpolaris is that possible someone will remember? (im genuinely curious). I thought if a story has the mc travel back to the past (not reincarnated), no one will remember (except the mc) since it's back to the beginning and nothing had happened yet?? But ofc i'll be happy if Nora is the one who remember and i didn't expect Nora will appear in this flashback, i thought he wouldn't get involved with Shuli at all.

am i the only one happy about the flashbacks? i’ve been waiting for this to know what really happened because at the beginning we were all confused about the reason why shulli got killed plus i really wanna see what happened after she died. The past is vital for the main story so please wait patiently for the present time since it’s important to know the background story of the corruption that is happening to the church

Omg... I'm genuinely happy to read more of the past timeline and deeply moved to read how cruel it was. I saw someone who commented (WY Auxtero) on the difference between the LN and the manhwa on another website and it was even more shocking (can't really verify if it's true though)

In the novel :
"Shuli left early for the villa (because O'hara told her that Jeremy doesn't want her to go to the wedding) so Rachel was tasked to get Shuli back before the wedding starts. Jeremy tried to delay the wedding as long as he could but unlike the manhwa, O'hara was already standing beside him in the altar. They waited long and when the nobles insist they start the wedding already the church doors burst open with a crying Rachel and behind her was 'Stripe' (Stripe is the Emperor's elite police force.) A stripe officer told Jeremy what happened to Shuli (her body was mutilated and her face barely recognizable) and Jeremy got so angry he strangled O'hara in front of everybody.
Now I'm not sure which stripe officer really stopped Jeremy from killing his wife-to-be on the altar but it was implied that it was probably Nora (because after O'hara's reputation went down the drain because she was almost killed by her groom in the altar, she approached Nora to try and have.....relations with him, because she said he saved her from Jeremy. But she's obviously just trying to save her noble title by getting engaged to the next best bachelor in the empire. But Nora was like, "Nah, bitch I did it for the Neuchwenstein kids, not for you.")
Nora is a Stripe officer directly under the Emperor which means he threw his 'heir' title from the Nurnberg Duchy. (He literally left the family. That's how bad the first timeline was!) And he's the one incharge of the investigation of Shuli's death."

Reading this right now was such a mistake...should have really waited for the next chapter to be out first...

thank you @Athy btw that piece of info is really interesting!

Users who are viewing this thread